Books┃Living Soil, by Rodrigo Macedo and Matthew Schueler*
Living Soil: How to Create Regenerative Soil for a Healthy Organic Garden, by Rodrigo Macedo and Matthew Schueler*
A healthy soil is a living, breathing ecosystem that provides all the nutrients for your garden to thrive. You can have an eco-friendly and sustainable way to produce your own tastier and nutritious food or just have thriving houseplants easily, without the conventional work of gardening.
In this book, you will discover:
- The regenerative ecosystem and food web of soil
- How to create your own living soil in an easy step by step guide
- How to maintain a thriving microbial ecosystem in your garden
- How to aerate your soil without tilling
- How to plan your crop rotation around your soil health
- Natural ways to combat pests, diseases, and nutrient deficiencies, and much more!
With Living Soil, you will be able to grow beautiful plants indoors and outdoors, even if you are just a beginner or haven’t had much success in the past.